We are currently recruiting in all areas of East Sussex. We are looking for new foster carers and existing foster carers, who may be looking for a new challenge.
People Who Foster is a family run Fostering Agency, a small friendly independent fostering service. We are looking for a wide range of people who have a spare room in their home and who can provide a warm and caring environment to children and young people who have experienced difficulties in their lives.
Experience is not as essential as being the right type of person is. Fostering is both rewarding and challenging, and you would be part of our friendly and professional team, receiving training and support, to help make a difference to a young person’s life.
- Locally based, experienced Social Workers
- 24/7/365 days a year duty support from our Social Workers and Managers
- Up to £500 per week allowance
- Additional support/benefits packages
- Paid respite 21 days
- Comprehensive training programme
- Savings scheme for each child in care
As well as short and long term fostering we are urgently looking for families who can provide:
- Accommodation and guidance to parents and child placements
- Accommodation for children with complex medical needs and disabilities
- Children and Young People who are seeking asylum from Countries where their lives have been in danger